Quickies 20 Jul 2008Posted by Jessa in Uncategorized.
Tags: quickies, random
1 comment so far
- Grandpa John teaches us that Christianity is just like getting electrocuted.
- The periodic table of videos. Short videos of each of the chemical elements, featuring a guy who apparently uses the fork-in-an-electrical-outlet method of hair styling. Geeky fun.
- Feministe takes on the NYT piece explaining that women just aren’t interested in science.
- Ground-breaking finding: binge drinking occurs where there’s binge drinking.
- A “hands-on” treatment for male sleeping disorders.
- British man reports UFO sighting. Turns out it was the moon.
- The 30 creepiest trees on earth.
- From the guys that brought you “I Can Has Cheezburger“: Totally Looks Like: